Saturday, December 17, 2011

Guys and Their Sports Figures

I am a girl who loves sports. Seriously. I bleed Green and White every fall watching Michigan State football. I scream with joy whenever Ohio State loses. I celebrate when the Red Wings make Sydney Crosby cry. I may not know everything, but I know enough to keep in conversation. Anyway, there are two sports figures that I don't get the guy hype about. Tim Tebow and Lebron James.

This could be due to the fact that NFL and NBA are two of the sports arenas I don't particularly care about. But all I saw last year was guys fawning over Lebron James. He even got a mention in the movie Bad Teacher. "It's the only argument I need Sean!" Haven't seen the film but that line always makes me crack up.

And now, the hype is all about Tim Tebow. All I know is that his name is Tim and he plays football. I have heard that it might have something to do with his religious nature. But anyway, if any guy could please explain the hype over these two, it would be great.

No comments: