Friday, October 7, 2016

30 Days of Militant Self Care: Day 7

Stretch it out!

That is what today was all about.  Now admittedly, I needed this one pretty badly considering how much my back has put up with lately.  I don't take nearly good enough care of it.  So sometimes, it likes for me to know it doesn't appreciate this.  My right hip gets involved too because that bitch just cannot stay out of other body part's business.  Rude.

But today I took my dog's example and dedicated some time to stretching out and honoring my muscles.  They take a lot of crap from me, especially when I am not moving at all and expect them not to be sore.  It's not really fair to them that I'm lazy.  But just like this blog, it's one day at a time.

Stay tuned for more adventures in militant self care!

No comments: