Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Harry Potter Challenge Day 12

Your favorite pairing:
Courtesy of Tumblr
Oh man, I could go so many ways with this post.  Namely, I never shipped Hermy and Ron in the first place.  I was always pining for Harry and Hermy.  My OTP!  But besides that, if we’re talking real couples I have two favorites.
Courtesy of Tumblr
First, again as previously mentioned (see this is the problem when I’m too thorough), I love Lupin and Tonks.  He brings her to reality while she lightens his life.  She takes him for who he is, which is once a month moody and vicious (aka werewolf PMS).  He accepts her ever-changing style and clumsiness.
Courtesy of Tumblr
My second favorite real couple is Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.  They stick together through everything.  Having a lot of kids, with not a lot of money.  Arthur’s strange obsessions.  Being ginger.  I mean, this couple survives everything. 

Now is the fun part, couples I wish were a thing…
Courtesy of Tumblr
Does anyone else imagine Dumbledore (prior to the gay announcement) and McGonagall having some mistake sex?  Can’t you see that happening?  They’re stuck in this school together, and one night they’re both talking about how badly they need to get some and then BAM, it’s the next morning before classes and McGonagall is sneaking back to her room as a cat…yeah, I can see that happening.
Courtesy of Tumblr
Also, the movies ended up doing this even though it wasn’t in the canon, but Luna and Neville.  They’re both kind of quirky and adorable and love odd things (nargles vs. plants).  It is just too cute.  Also, they would have pretty children.  Because Neville is damn fine.  I also ship that ADORABLE couple in the background. They are so cute!


No comments: