Saturday, August 23, 2014

Harry Potter Challenge Days 23 & 24

Day 23: Parts of the books or films that made you cry?

Oh god, okay.  Well let’s start with the books…

Cedric’s death.  Sirius’s death.  Dumbledore’s death.  The entirety of Deathly Hallows.  Not fucking kidding on that last one, guys.

Movies, it’s pretty much the same scenarios.  I don’t always cry at these moments with each rewatch, except one in particular.  Every time, and I mean every single time that I watch Deathly Hallows pt 2, I ball like a baby when Harry sees Lupin, Tonks, and Fred.  Like, hysterical can’t breathe crying.  I’m a very emotional person, okay?

Courtesy of Tumblr
Courtesy of Tumblr











God, I’m tearing up just looking over Tumblr for these pics.


Day 24: Any particular scene you wish was in the movies that wasn’t?

Well, like previously said, there are things missing that bum me out.  The Department of Mysteries and Peeves especially.  But if we’re talking one specific scene…

Courtesy of Tumblr
That one.  Also, all the sass was missing from the movies.


No comments: