Thursday, August 7, 2014

Harry Potter Challenge Day 7

Favorite Female Character and Why

Courtesy of Tumblr
I think it’s probably what a lot of HP fans who are a girls would say, but Hermione.  I dealt with loneliness and isolation when I was younger.  When I started reading Harry Potter, I identified with her.  And I still do.  She’s smart, strong, selfless, brave, and will do anything to protect the people she loves.  She freaking wiped herself from her parents’ memories to protect them.
Courtesy of Tumblr











If I were to pick someone other than her, I would pick Tonks.  She’s funny, a Hufflepuff, and falls in love with Lupin to make the cutest couple ever!  Her untimely end still kills me, and I wish we would have gotten to see more of her, especially her family dynamic.

Courtesy of Tumblr


No comments: